Visitors

free counters

World Clock (click on the country for local time)

Friday, September 2, 2011

Scam: BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Dear All,
This scam biz proposal has been floating around since 2006. It has made its rounds to me.


According to Wikipedia, Chen Guangyuan (1873–1939) was a Zhili clique warlord and military governor of Jiangxi from August 6, 1917 to June 15, 1922.
According to this, he is also a prominent Islamic Imam! What a coincidence!
This list goes on....

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Chen Guangyuan <chen_guangyuuan@yahoo.com.hk>
To:
Sent: Friday, September 2, 2011 1:55 AM
Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mr. Chen Guangyuan, Foreign Operations Manager of the Bank of
China (Hong kong), I have a lucrative business proposal of mutual
interest to share with you. Please contact me via my secure  email
address for more details about this transaction.

Email:chen_guangyuuan@yahoo.com.hk

Regards,
Mr. Chen Guangyuan.




No comments: