This is truly Malaysia Boleh (Malaysia Can Do)!!!!
Malaysian Politics Vocabulary
Words Malaysians can incorporate into their daily lives:
- meaning: To get back-stabbed.. i.e. People who have been anwarized may contact the DPM's hotline
- meaning: To be stupified..........i.e. Malaysians seem to be badawized by
the media which reports biased news
- meaning: To be blown to bits .....i.e. In this country, you better be careful
with what you say, you can be najibbed otherwise
- meaning: To be exposed ...........i.e. Lately the BN coalition has been petrad in many ways
- meaning: To shout for no reason i.e. He kayjayed in the Dewan and appeared like a moron
- meaning: To vanish suddenly i.e. They opposition balaed from the meeting in protest
- meaning: To repeat redundantly i.e. The Information Minister lingamed the same rubbish in the debate recently.
- meaning: To be caught on tape i.e. People have stopped using budget hotels as they are afraid of being soileked.
As short Malaysian fiction :
Altantuya was cold bloodedly najibbed after she attempted to petra Najib for anwarising her and not making the promised payments. Razak was badawized into covering up for Najib while Najib balaed from the scene. Razak was actually anwarized.. However Najib lingamed that he had nothing to do with it and has been kayjaying on the topic in an attempt to prove his innocence. Nevertheless, some quarters have been threatening that they have soileked evidence that Najib was involved.
To Love Malaysia, is to know Malaysia"