Visitors

free counters

World Clock (click on the country for local time)

Thursday, September 6, 2012

You Won (£3,000,000.00)

Dear ALL,
This is my official invite to you to celebrate with me my winnings from .... The Three Million Great British (?!?!) Pound (shit...I don't have the pound sterling symbol on my PC keyboard!! Never mind, copy & paste - £3,000,000.00).
The mobile phone number country code does look like a UK one.
To my friends and relatives living in UK....I like to present you my belated 'Ang Pow - red packet' of £10K each to you (Joseph, Helen, Mark, Sue, Melly and whoever else). As you can see, I am a very generous asshole.
Keeping only £1mil, the rest spread out to my Malaysian and Aussie friends and to charity. What a cheap philanthropist that I am!
(Philanthropy etymologically means "the love of love in the sense of caring for, nourishing, developing, or enhancing; humanity in the sense of "what it is to be human," or "human potential.")

On a serious note....like the cockroach that will survive for centuries, this rat and his/her kind will too. The most puzzling fact is that till today there will always be at least one gullible sucker who will believe this scam and the likes (Nigerian scams). In Malaysia, lonely ladies looking for 'love' will part their life savings to these scumbags. Lonely ladies...there are good men for you, don't just follow your heart but also your head. Think! Most men think with and led by their dicks (female detector). So we have dickheads who are conned by cunning Madam Philanthropists.
Do I feel sorry for the lonely ladies and the dickheads being scammed/conned? What do you think I think, eh? Need I answer?

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Email Award <genner.ochoa@ucuenca.edu.ec>
To:
Sent: Thursday, September 6, 2012 7:48 AM
Subject: You Won (£3,000,000.00)



Good day,

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Three Million Great British Pound (£3,000,000.00), Lottery promotion organized by YAHOO/ MICROSOFT WINDOWS & WINDOWS LIVE, Held on Wednesday 5th of September 2012 in UNITED KINGDOM, We collects all the e-mail addresses of people that are active online among the millions that subscribed to INTERNET we only select five people every Month as our winners through electronic balloting System without the winner applying, we congratulate you for being one of the people selected.

Find below details of the EVENT MANAGER for verification and processing of your claims:

(CONTACT EVENTS MANAGER)
Contact Person: Dr. Charles Morgan
Contact Email: emailaward698@yahoo.com.hk
Contact Telephone: +447 0359 00966
Fax: +447 0359 12366

Thank you and accept my hearty congratulations once again!

Best Regards
Ms.  Giorgina Aldo.


No comments: