Visitors

free counters

World Clock (click on the country for local time)

Monday, October 22, 2012

How is your day my dear

Ha!ha! Look at this shit....sender is ardss68@mail.com (most probably false) but instructed to reply to
shirlemcclure@yahoo.com

Joe/Gerald....go on, guys....Shirlee McClure is waiting for you with pictures...hehehe

You will find this scam near the half way mark in this link: http://www.ekurd.net/freestuff/scamsemails9.htm


From: Shirlee Mcclure <ardss68@gmail.com>

Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2012 8:02 PM
Subject: How is your day my dear

Hi Dear
how are you today I hope that everything is ok with you as it is my great pleasure to contact you and in having communication with you starting from today,i want to make a very new and special friend,so i decided to contact you to see how we can make it work if we can,Am Shirlee Mcclure,i am from United State of America but presently i live and work in England,you can write me through my private email address (shirlemcclure@yahoo.com) I will give you my pictures and details about me upon hearing from you.I wish you all the best.
Your new friend
Shirlee Mcclure




No comments: