Visitors

free counters

World Clock (click on the country for local time)

Friday, January 11, 2013

Income Tax Statement...

Hello, is this Miss Singleton?
- Yes, it is me.

Miss Singleton, this is John Smith, your tax accountant.  I must inform you that your tax statement was rejected by the IRS...
They say that your salary and your possessions are incompatible...
Your salary as a secretary is too low for you to be able to afford a luxury apartment, a new Mercedes Benz, expensive clothing, jewellery, vacations in Europe, etc.

- Oh, and what can I do about it? 

Well, let's do the following:
Send me a recent copy of your principal source of income, and I'll see what I can do with it at the IRS.

- Very well Mr. Smith.  I am making a photocopy of it now, and I will fax it to you shortly.

No comments: